NEW PRODUCT!! - FeverWarn OPX, The #1 Non Contact Temperature Screener of Choice
- ALL Parts made in the United States
- MachineSense is part of Novatec Inc. company, a high-tech manufacturing firm in business since 1965.
- FDA & HIPAA compliant.
- FeverWarn FULLY INTEGRATES with Automatic Doors, Kiosks, Turnstiles, Gates, Employee ID Badges, QR Readers, Covid Electronic Waivers, and more.
- Takes 3 type of temperature readings in 1 a single scan to accurately calculate core body temperature.
- Groundbreaking OPX Technology uses geometric spatial sensors and AI (Artificial Intelligence) based algorithms to extend accuracy and ambient temperate range of infrared scanners by up to 50%. FeverWarn provides an ambient range of 40°F to 105°F, (Ordinary models only certified for 70° F to 94° F) rendering hand-held scanners obsolete. Additionally, hand-held scanners are unsafe because social distancing cannot be maintained.
- Handheld forehead scanners only take skin surface temperature readings and are severely inaccurate. Handhelds resemble pointing a GUN to the forehead and should NEVER be used in a school setting on children as can trigger fear-anxiety, and negative messaging.
- Super-Fast, Accurate, self-service thermal scanning in 1.5 - 3.5 seconds depending on integration capabilities employed. *This drastically reduces timely screening delays and risk of people crowding.
- Self-servicing, no secondary temperature taker required or additional staff.
- Uses wrist/fist forward scanning technology, which is uncompromised by head coverings/hats, hair, or makeup which can offset temperature readings.
- FeverWarn has developed a proprietary cloud-based monitoring system “Crystal ball” to monitor all units in field whether in house or offsite. All scan data can be viewed on a PC, Tablet, Mobile, or downloadable in excel csv file. Temperature screening data can be stored locally on the unit, on the cloud, or can be stored inhouse on FeverWarn’s “Master Data Hub Server”. Stored data shields from future potential liabilities.
- Proprietary software allows users to create & segregate scan data for employee’s, visitors, customers, vendors, etc.
- Numerous available mounting options include wall mount, desktop stand, and pedestal. For retailers, we can provide floor models with POP display.
- Implementation of FeverWarn systems further shows a proactive commitment towards meeting health and safety responsibilities.
- FeverWarn industrial temperature screening products are proudly made in the USA!